MENU

Slide

Picture perfect hair for my pre-wedding photoshoot at Shunji Matsuo Holland Village

Thursday, June 05, 2014

1.5 weeks before the pre-wedding photoshoot, I went to Shunji Matsuo Holland Village to look for my stylist Isabel for my hair coloring + treatment, hair gotta look gorgeous for the shoot!
Had a little hiccup with my appointment but Isabel was sooooo nice about it and even had to stay back later to attend to me, feel so bad about it! Luckily I bought some cheesecake from gastro... for her haha if not she'll kill me for starving her lol just kidddddding

Picked my hair dye colour, I wanted to do the same shiseido color in the shade of baby pink brown that Isabel  did for me more than 2 months back as it fades really beautifully even 2 months later it still looks like this! Although from this picture you can't tell but I had like about 1 inch of black roots growing out which was not in the shot, but overall it still looks pretty decent and glossy right? (:



Love that this hair color gives the really glossy effect too so it doesn't look as dry and damaged, and you know how a lot of hair dyes makes your scalp really itchy and painful? This one totally doesn't! There's simply a minty chilly feeling, zero painful scalp whatsoever!

Prior to the hair coloring Isabel told me she was doing the Sherpa treatment ($144.86 before discount + gst for long hair like mine) for me, she applied a mist followed by a conditioning milk before any chemicals comes in contact with my hair, this 2 steps would help prevent further damage from the chemicals! After Isabel washed off the hair dye, she applied a buffer oil to remove the excess chemical and to balance the ph level once again!

Waaaaaah they use this shiseido shampoo here and the floral smell is sooooo soooo amazing! If I use this at home everyday I don't need to get things done already, all I wanna do will be to sniff my hair all day long. Leon too ok! Since forever be always sniff the top of my head and take these huge sniffs and say every sniff gives him every 5 mins of life lol corny but I love it hehehe :D

Last step of the Sherpa treatment is a deep penetrating mask! Isabel was so sweet and 贴心 and she got me a warm towel for my neck so i doesn't just lean on the cool hard hair wash basin, hate how it feels so cold when you lie there! She did a hair steam to allow the treatment to further penetrate into hair follicle.


The end product, smooth and super soft hair, I can't remember the last time my hair feels so smooth! It's been dry and frizzy for so long. (:


*PRE-WEDDING SNEAKPEEK!
 I was really happy with the color done by Isabel at Shunji Matsuo and also, my pre-wedding MUA Rosalyn who styled my hair so fabulously (will be talking about it in mypre-wedding shoot post!)


For TheLuckiestChick readers, if you're looking to get your hair done, there's a 15% off Chemical services expect for colour (from Monday - Thursdays), 10% off on Friday to Sundays when you quote "FIDELIS" at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon, Holland Village!

Hair Salon @ H.V.
245A Holland Avenue,
Singapore 278978
Contact them at: 6762 6088
LIKE them on Facebook www.fb.com/shunji.matsuo.hv
and find them on instagram too! @shunjimatsuo


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: